CRP TOUCH PRO has been replaced by the CRP429 (not CRP429C). CRP429 All Systems Scanner supports 65 car brands, and has added injector coding and IMMO reset (50 brands on CRP TOUCH PRO).
The Launch CRP TOUCH PRO is a 5″ touch screen diagnostic scan tool that runs on Android. Derived from Launch x431 professional diagnostic platform, this full-function scan tool offers a complete OEM-specific coverage for 76 systems on 50 domestic,Asian and European makes including all software upgrades and instant technical response with the data logging function, and many special functions.
Designed to put affordable diagnostics into the hands of technicians who want their own advanced tool to scan all control modules, for reading and clearing codes, live data and graphing. Additionally this tool includes reset service and adaption capabilities for electronic parking brake, steering angle, oil service lights, diesel particulate filter, TPMS and battery registration.
- Oil Reset: There can be many reasons for the oil light to illuminate but the most common one is when the car needs an oil replacement. This scanner will let you know what the problem is by reading the code and explaining it through the DTC feature. Once the problem is fixed, you can reset the oil light.
- DPF Reset: The diesel particulate filter can encounter many problems and cause emission issues, and requires forced regeneration from time to time. It is usually due to excessive soot build up in the exhaust but there may be other causes as well. This scanner will read the code and pass an explanation on the screen. After fixing that issue, you can reset the DPF code.
- SAS: This one is concerned with adjusting the steering angle position and reading SAS codes. It does so by reading data from the sensors installed into the SAS.
- BMS: Once in a while, your car will require a battery replacement. The car’s ECU can have a hard time recognizing the new battery information. This is why most people have to take their vehicle to a professional when it’s time to replace the battery. While it’s an easy option, it can add to the cost. This is why it may be a good option to consider getting your hands on the CRP Touch Pro tool. You can use it to reset the battery and take care of the data for optimal performance.
- EPB: This system helps keep your car stationary on the road when you’re not driving it. It’s very usefully over slopes.
Problems with the system can lead to major accidents. With this scanner, you’ll be able to read and reset EPB codes.
- ABS/SRS: It can read and reset ABS/SRS related codes. Both systems play important roles in keeping the vehicle safe and secure.
- Quick Test: Scan/Clear all systems (up to 76 systems) for faults codes
- Reset CEL: The scanner can read and erase CEL codes.
- Live Data: It will show live data on the screen in a graphical form. Live data can be very helpful as you will be able to get information such as fuel trim, cylinder misfires, and vehicle speed right there and then. Plus, a graphical representation of data makes it easier to comprehend the output.
- DTCs: The codes thrown by the scanner can be difficult to comprehend. However, you do not have to worry because it has a DTC function.
It explains the code in simple English so that you can understand what the problem is.
- I/M Readiness: The scanner will test your car and tell you if it is emission ready or not.
- Tests: You can perform a variety of tests using this scan tool. These include O2, EVAP, and onboard monitoring tests.
- Freeze Frame Data: This feature is used to take a screenshot of a DTC and store it for later use. You can use this stored information to compare performance or get feedback from experts.
|Open & close electronic brake calipers- service mode||Reset steering angle sensors (SAS)||Battery registration management|
|Read & clear EPB trouble codes||Diagnose steering angle system with live data||Third part app expandability|
|Perform OEM functionality tests for EPB system||ABS special function test procedures (i.e. brake bleeding)||ABS, SRS coverage for 50+ domestic, European, Asian models|
|Initialize EPB calipers||SRS special function testing, data stream||Read, record, playback OBD-II live data graphing|
|Reset oil service light||Reset diesel particulate filter system||TPMS diagnostic functionality|
|Reset service mileage & intervals, inspection mileage||Special function testing, data stream||Set inspection 1 & 2 service intervals|
You can update the system by pressing a single, dedicated update button in the menu.
Since the tool is WiFi compatible, you will not have to worry about connecting wires or updating via your PC.
Launch CRP Touch pro covers all systems on 50 vehicle brands from 1996 and newer cars that are OBD2 supported. However, advanced reset and calibration features are mostly for 2006 and later made vehicles only.
Chrysler, Ford, GM, EOBD, Acura, Daewoo, Ford (Australia), Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota,Alfa Romeo, Audi, Citreon, Dacia, Fiat, Ford (Europe), Jaguar, Lancia, Landrover, Mercedes, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW, Ssangyong