The ultimate diagnostic tool for VAG cars. Used for all dealer functions. The updated version of VAS5054a
1× VAS 6154 main unit
1 x Bluetooth dongle
1 x USB Cable
Supported Car Models: VW, AUDI, SKODA
Description: Bluetooth version: The VAS 5054A is a universal diagnostic interface for VW, Audi, Skoda, and all OBD vehicle systems from other manufacturers.
Top 3 Reasons to choose VAS 6154:
1. This VAS 6154 Interface is the latest interface for the diagnostic and programming applications VAG ODIS-S (Service) and ODIS-E (Engineering),it replaces the VAS 5054A.
2. Available for Off-board Diagnostic Information Engineering from version 6.2 onward and Off-board Diagnostic Information Service from version 3.0.3 onward.
3. The VAS 6154 can be used with all VW Audi Skoda vehicles from 2000 onward including NEW & FUTURE MODLES under production.
4. The diagnosis interface VAS 6154 with wireless network technology supersedes remote diagnosis head VAS 5054A and diagnosis interface VAS 5055. It makes wireless transmission of data possible from the interface in the vehicle to the diagnosis unit.
VAS 6154 ODIS 4.33 Software New Functions:
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view,
used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of PassThru diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
VAS6154 Infrastructure mode:
In infrastructure mode, several network-capable devices can be connected together (network subscribers).
For a wireless network, a WLAN access point is required. This access point forms the connection to WLAN-ready subscribers.
VAS6154 Point-to-point connection:
With point-to-point connection via a wireless network, VAS 6154 creates a radio network. VAS 6154 thereby adopts the role of a radio access point (Access Point). A direct connection is made between the diagnosis unit and the diagnosis interface VAS 6154.
VAS 6154 is configured using the web-based user interface.
VAS6154 Design and features:
There are two equipment versions:
One version includes a wireless network and USB module One version has no wireless network module (the wireless network module can be retrofitted at any time provided national regulations permit).
Radio registration verified for the following countries:
A, AUS, B, BIH, BR, CDN, CH, CY, CZ, D, DK, E, EST, F, FIN, GB, GR, H, HK, I, IL, IND, IRL, IS, J, L, LT, LV, M, MEX,N, NL, NZ, P, PL, RA, RC, ROK, RUS,
S, SGP, SK, TR, UA, UAE, USA, ZA
VAS 6154 Technical data:
Dimensions: approx. 136x48x25mm
Weight: approx. 150g
Power supply: 8-18V via vehicle connector
Output: approx. 5W
Temperature range: Storage -20°C to +85°C, operation -20°C to +40°C
PC interface (wired): USB 2.0 High Speed, 480 Mbit/s or Fast Ethernet, 100Mbit/s (via LAN module)
PC interfaces (wireless): WLAN 802.11 ab/b/g/n 2T2R 300 Mbit/s Client Mode (WPA2 EAP-TLS, WPA2 PSK)
AP mode (WPA2 PSK)
The following vehicle bus systems are supported: K line (ISO9141-2) High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3) J1850 (SAE J1850)
Software is not included in the box. Please contact us for info on how to obtain it, or purchase ERWIN subscription.
How to activate ODIS 4.1.3