INCLUDES CAR and TRUCK SOFTWARE WITH the following 8x Truck OBD adapter cables:
SCANIA 16 pin Cable
MERCEDES BENZ-14pin Cable (trucks & sprinter vans)
MAN Cable 12 pin
MAN Cable 37 pin
IVECO 30 pin Cable
RENAULT- 2 pin Cable
VOLVO pin Cable
7 pin Knorr,Wabco Trailer Cable
This is the bluetooth enabled + USB version of the DS150e which can be used wirelessly or with the supplied USB cable. You can order the cheaper USB version –>HERE
The Delphi DS150e is the best value for money multi-platform advanced diagnostics tool for all vehicle systems you will find!
The Delphi DS range of diagnostic testers have unbeatable software with over 27,000 vehicle systems on over 45 vehicle manufacturers
If you would like the DS150e + 8 inch Tablet Combo CLICK HERE
1. Read & Erase Fault Codes for all systems: -Petrol & Diesel Engine Management, ABS, Instrument panel, Climate control, Gearbox, Immobiliser, SRS, Multifunction (Central Body, Central Locking, Convenience Systems, Chassis, Infotainment, Lights, Navigation, Seats, TPMS etc -Vehicle Specific).
2. Look at Live Data, graphing and saving of live data for later viewing.
3. ECU Coding / Parameter Adjustments / Component Configuration (initialization of new components, particulate filter regeneration, Diesel Injector coding, TPMS etc).
4. Intelligent System Scan, complete scan of all ECU / ECMs on vehicle platform, configurable by system.
5. Full Vehicle Information tree allowing vehicle specific check of OBD functionality without being connected to a vehicle.
6. Service Light Reset and Service Interval Reset
7. Diesel Injector coding
FLIGHT RECORDER. With the flight recorder function, you can record parameters in real time while you are driving a vehicle. During recording, you can, with a press of a button, highlight the specific error so that you can investigate the detected error at a later time. DS150 is equipped with built-in memory thus removing the need to bring a computer. Memory card not included in package.
CHASSIS NUMBER VIN. In our CARS software, we have a smart function that allows you to read out the chassis number from the vehicle that you would like to diagnose. This ensures that the right model and year is selected automatically. In addition, engine code for vehicles, which are commonly available on the markets, is also selected automatically.
INTELLIGENT SYSTEM SCAN (ISS) scans through all the systems in the vehicle and displays the fault codes that are stored in each system. This saves time and you get a quick overview of the actual status of the entire vehicle. When the ISS is complete, you can then select a specific control system to analyse the results further on.
- Full system coverage
- Service light reset
- Read and erase fault codes
- Read and graph live data parameters
- Intelligent system scan (ISS) – full vehicle ECU scans
- Component activation and adjustment
- ECU coding
- Print and save diagnostic reports
- Full OBD flight recorder
- VIN recognition
- Battery voltage monitoring
Benefits to the Technician
- User friendly software with easy installation and no time-out.
- Extensive vehicle database: more than 60 car and light commercial brands and over 90,000 system applications.
- Three major software updates per 12 month license period – vehicles, models and functionality.
- Car and heavy duty software supported by same VCI so no duplication of hardware required.
- Automatic model/year selection with VIN recognition for accurate and quicker diagnostics.
- Full OBD flight recorder function to record parameters in real time while driving the vehicle.
- Intelligent system scan (ISS) of all vehicle ECU’s displays the system fault codes, providing a quick overview of the entire vehicle.
- Intelligent system identification (ISI) automatically selects the type of controller, ensuring the correct parameters for accurate diagnostics.
- Ability to see the different options for adjustments and adaptations without having the vehicle in front of you.
- Detailed instructions and help for OBD functions to assist you in your diagnosis and simplify even the complex functions.
- Built-in report function enables you to print a professional report with real time data for your customers and for your own records.
Please use Windows XP, Win 7 32/64 bit or Windows 8 if installing pre 2016 version software. 2016+ versions support Windows 10. If you get a “VCI not found” error or can not connect to any vehicle, check that the drivers are installed and that the VCI is properly configured in Settings -> Hardware Setup.