Launch Creader CRP123X
ALSO SUPPORTS GMSA Vehicles Opel Corsa B Lite 1997 – 2005 and Corsa C Bakkies 2002 – 2007, as well as Toyota models built in SA.
Launch Creader CRP123X OBDII Functions:
- Read and clear DTCs: show a detailed description of the diagnostic trouble code (DTC) and clear / reset diagnostic information.
- Read the I / M preparation status: Show if the various vehicle emission-related systems are working correctly and are ready for testing and maintenance.
- Read data stream: show information about the continuous data stream from the vehicle in real-time (signal) display.
- Reading freezing data: Check some vehicle conditions that are recorded by the on-board computer at the time of irradiation problems.
- O2 Sensor Test: Show the latest O2 sensor test results on a graphic display for troubleshooting.
- On-board monitor: read the results of the on-board diagnostic test control s for specific components/systems.
- Reading vehicle information: Displaying information such as wines (vehicle identification number), CID (calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration Verification Number), etc.
Launch Creader CRP123X Features:
1. Easy-to-use case design: The diagnostic tool features a 5-inch touch screen in combination with operating buttons for ease of operation. You can control it with buttons or with your fingers.
2. Useful AutoVIN Technology: To reduce diagnostic time and help you solve the problem accurately, the CRP123X is built with AutoVIN scan technology, which can quickly scan the VIN number and identify the car model.
3. Wi-Fi update: The coverage of the vehicles will be expanded with updates. Since this is an Android based scann tool, you can update the software directly via Wi-Fi with one click.
4. Output Checkout Report: After completing the diagnostics, the scan tool will record the test, including client information, vehicle information and diagnostic result, for users to view or print.
Supports AutoVIN Technology
The CRP129X comes with support for Auto-VIN technology which means it will automatically read and store your vehicle’s VIN number, in one touch. It immediately identifies your car, and you don’t have to enter the year, make, engine, etc. of your car.
This will allow you to:
- Automatically identify the vehicle and perform a quick scan, to easily read and retrieve diagnostic trouble codes related.
- Quickly match the right software that will enhance the diagnostic capabilities and resolve compatibility issues. AutoVIN retrieval plays an important role when choosing the correct firmware when performing an update.
Launch CRP123X Car list:
View specific brand coverage HERE. In the Category menu choose ‘DIY Diagnostic’ and select CRP123 EVO or CRP123X
Launch Creader 123X Parameters:
Screen: 5 inch
Voltage input: 9-18V
Working Temperature: -10°C – 55°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C – 70°C
Dimension: 8.97″ ( L ) x 4.92″ (W) x 1.36″ ( H )
Unit Weight: <565g
CRP123X vs CRP123 vs CRP123E:
Creader Creader CRP123X Package includes:
Multilingual Data Support System.
The CRP123X supports the following languages:-
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean,
- Android 7 operating system
- 5-inch IPS touchscreen
- 4000MAh Lithium battery
- Touch & keypad inputs
- Cabled OBD-II connection
- Charging through 5V cable or diagnostic connection
- Dimensions: 228mm X 125mm X 34.5mm
- Weight: 570 grams