Note: CRP129X new model, CRP129X PLUS has been released. With all systems diagnostics vs. only 4 systems on CRP129X.
Launch Creader CRP129X now has been updated with 8 Service Functions! Features OEM enhanced functionality one might expect from a bigger scan tool. Based on LAUNCH CRP129, LAUNCH CRP129X scan tool adds two more reset services (TPMS reset, throttle adaptation), AutoVIN scan, 4 in1 graphing parameter, Automatic Health Report, Lifetime Free one-click Update, Online Google Search, Battery Voltage Test, navigation & hot keys.
Autotools.co.za is an AUTHORISED distributor of Launch products. Purchase with peace of mind knowing you are covered by full warranty and customer support.
The Launch Creader CRP129X professional diagnostics tool, is a cost-effective and powerful machine. It supports all 10 modes of OBD-II
New features at a glance: Based on CRP129, the CRP129X features a larger 5” touch screen, two more reset services , Auto-VIN technology and Automatic Inspection Report for quicker and more precise diagnostic work.
- SYSTEMS COVERED: The CRP129X diagnostic scanner supports Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS diagnosis, reading/clearing diagnostic trouble codes and displaying the live data stream, .
- SERVICE FUNCTIONS The CRP 129 EVO features 5 SPECIAL SERVICE FUNCTIONS
- FULLY OBD2 COMPLIANT: The CRP 129 EVO automotive scanner supports all modes of OBD-II functions as I/M Readiness Status, Live Data Stream, MIL turn-off, etc., works on most vehicles after 1996.
Launch Creader CRP129X Features
The LAUNCH CRP129 is an upgraded version of classic scanner CRP129, and has the addition of:
- A larger 5” 720p IPS Touch Screen
- Three additional special functions
- Wi-Fi enabled
- On- line software updates
- Wi-Fi printing enabled
- Diagnostic feedback function
- Supports automatic VIN recognition
- Built in 4000mAh Li- battery
- Protective carry bag
Four primary System Diagnostic tests of Launch Creader CRP129X
- Engine System. All fault codes and data related to the engine electronic controls
- Transmission. All fault codes and data for fully automatic transmissions, semi-automatics including direct shift (DSG/DCT) and automated manual gearboxes
- ABS System: All fault codes and data related to the antilock braking system components
- SRS System: All faults and data related to the safety restraint systems.
Launch Creader CRP129X Special service functions
- Oil lamp/service reset
- Steering angle sensor reset
- Electric parking brake reset
- Throttle matching
- TPMS reset
- DPF Regeneration: DPF regeneration is used to clear PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
- Injector Coding: After the injector is replaced, the code for each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can accurately control fuel injection.
- BMS Reset: Perform a resetting on the monitoring unit of the vehicle battery, in which the original low battery fault information will be cleared and battery matching will be done.
Supports AutoVIN Technology
The CRP129X comes with support for Auto-VIN technology which means it will automatically read and store your vehicle’s VIN number, in one touch. It immediately identifies your car, and you don’t have to enter the year, make, engine, etc. of your car.
This will allow you to:
- Automatically identify the vehicle and perform a quick scan, to easily read and retrieve diagnostic trouble codes related.
- Quickly match the right software that will enhance the diagnostic capabilities and resolve compatibility issues. AutoVIN retrieval plays an important role when choosing the correct firmware when performing an update.
Automatic Inspection Report Uploaded for Convenience
If you don’t understand a particular problem, the LAUNCH CRP129X allows you to save the Inspection Report and transfer the report to the Cloud Server, or even print the data via the PC.
The Inspection Report includes two parts:
- Vehicle Information – Year, Make, Model, VIN, Engine Size, Odometer, Vehicle Software Version, Diagnostic Application Version, Diagnostic Path
- Inspection Result
All Modes of OBDII Functions for Repair Work
The Launch CRP129X supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars . The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
- 01 – Request Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data
- 02 – Request Powertrain Freeze Frame Data
- 03 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- 04 – Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information
- 05 – Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results
- 06 – Request On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
- 07 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle
- 08 – Request Control of On-Board System Test or Component
- 09 – Request Vehicle Information
- 10 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Status
Multilingual Data Support System.
The CRP129X supports the following languages:-
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean,
- Android 7 operating system
- 5-inch IPS touchscreen
- 4000MAh Lithium battery
- Touch & keypad inputs
- Cabled OBD-II connection
- Charging through 5V cable or diagnostic connection
- Dimensions: 228mm X 125mm X 34.5mm
- Weight: 570 grams
Warranty and support: We are an Authorised online distributor of Launch products. 1 year Warranty and support is covered by us.