LAUNCH CRP919BT Diagnostic Scanner with Bi-Directional Functions and ECU Coding (2023 Model with Bluetooth DBScarVII VCI)
Optimised combination and upgrade of LAUNCH CRP123X/ CRP129X/ CRP349, CR909X, CRP919X. This is the bluetooth edition of CRP919X With the same All Systems Diagnostics and Special Reset functions as X431 PRO, LAUNCH CRP919BT builds on their strengths and acts on its unique features: Superior hardware configuration, ECU Coding, Added repair functions, Bi-directional control (Active test), 20000+ worldwide models, New Protocols DoIP & CAN FD supported.
Same as CRP919X/CRP919E, but with improved RAM & Storage space (4GB, 64GB), and includes Launch DBScarVII Bluetooth VCI
Reasons for Choosing LAUNCH CRP919BT:
- 31+ Reset/Service advanced Repair Functions
- ECU Coding (such as sensor calibration, set ride height in air suspension, write VIN number in ECU for some brands)
- Bi-directional Control (Active Test)
- DoIP & CAN FD Compatible
- 1996-2023 Vehicle Coverage
- Updated Hardware Configuration
- OE-Level All System Diagnostics
- Auto VIN Scan
- Full 10 OBD Modes
- Abundant Online Repair Database
LAUNCH CR919BT newly added ECU coding function. Now, LAUNCH CRP919BT auto scanner allows you to reset the adaptive data, match the replaced control modules, unlock the hidden functions. NB: Does have Online ECU Coding and guided functions for VW/Porsche/BMW just like X431 PRO/PROS/V+ etc.
31+ Reset Functions for 99% of Common Repair and Maintenance
1. The reset functions of your diagnostic scanners are not enough.
2. Limited vehicle compatibility of your automotive scan tools cannot recruit more business.
3 Newly Added Functions Than CRP909X: Power Balance / High Voltage Battery Diagnostic ✔5 Hot Repair Functions:
- Oil Reset (for 53 brands): Reset the oil life system and turn off the oil light to start a new cycle.
- TPMS Reset (for 36 brands): Reset tire pressure and turn off the TPMS light after replacement.
- EPB Reset (for 41 brands): Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively bydeactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or padreplacement, etc.
- BMS Reset (for 31 brands): Re-match the battery control module and motoring sensor.
- Throttle Matching (for 37 brands): Cycle the motorized throttle body through various states (idle,part throttle, WOT) to relearn their positions.
Full list of Reset/Service Functions
1. ABS Bleeding
When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity.
2. TPMS Reset
When the tire pressure is too low, the tire leaks, the tire pressure monitoring device is replaced or installed, the tire is replaced and the tire pressure sensor is damaged, The tire pressure resetting function must be performed to reset tire pressure and turn off the tire pressure MIL.
3. Oil Lamp Reset
Allows you to perform a reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil life system once changed the oil.
4. Electronic Throttle Sensor Reset
To utilize the car decoder to initialize the throttle actuator so that the learning value of the ECU returns to the initial state.
5. Injector Coding
After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
6. SAS Reset
It helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories to reset the steering angle and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
7. Brake-pad Reset
To deactivate and activate the brake control systems, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement.
8. Gear Learning
Perform gear learning for the car when the engine ECU, the crankshaft position sensor, or the crankshaft flywheel is replaced.
9. IMMO Service
To prevent the car from being used by unauthorized keys, the anti-theft key matching function must be performed so that the immobilizer control system on the car identifies and authorizes remote control keys to normally use the car.
10. Battery Matching
Enables you to perform a resetting operation on the monitoring unit of the battery, in which the original low battery fault information will be cleared.
11. DPF Regeneration
It is used to clear PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode. Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter systems with DPF.
12. EGR Adaption
This function is used to learn the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation ) valve after it is cleaned or replaced.
13. Suspension Matching
When replacing the body height sensor in the air suspension system, or control module or when the vehicle level is incorrect, this function can adjust the body height sensor for level calibration.
14. NOx Sensor Reset
If the NOx fault is re-initialized and the NOx catalytic converter is replaced, it is necessary to reset the catalytic converter learned value stored in the engine ECU.
15. Tyre Reset
This function is used to set the size parameters of the modified or replaced tire.
16. Windows Calibration
This feature is designed to perform door window matching to recover ECU initial memory.
17. Stop-start Reset
This function is used to open or close the automatic Start/Stop function via setting the hidden function in ECU (The precondition is the vehicle equipped with hidden function and hardware support)
18. AC Initialization
AC system relearn/initialization must be performed when the vehicle AC ECU or actuator is replaced or the ECU memory is lost.
19. AdBlue Reset
After the diesel exhaust treatment fluid (car urea) is replaced or filled up, the urea reset operation is required.
20. AFS Headlamp Reset
This function enables you to initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
21. A/F Reset
This function is applied to set or learn air/fuel rate parameters.
22. Gearbox Reset
This function enables you to complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear-shifting quality
23. Coolant Bleeding
Use this function to activate the electronic water pump before venting the cooling system.
24. Transport Reset
To lower vehicle power consumption, the user may perform the following operations: limit vehicle speed, not wake up the network for the door open and disable the remote key, etc. In this case, deactivating the transport mode is needed to recover the vehicle being normal.
25. Seat Calibration
This function is applied to match the seats with memory functions that are replaced and repaired.
26. High Voltage Battery Detection
This function is used for high-voltage battery diagnosis and status information detection.
27. Sunroof Initialization
This function enables you to set the sunroof to lock off, closed it when it rains, sliding/tilting the sunroof memory function, temperature threshold outside the car, etc.
28. Engine Power Balance Monitoring
This function is used to monitor crankshaft acceleration in the power stroke of each cylinder, to determine the relative power provided by each cylinder.
29. Language Change
This function is used to change the system language of the vehicle center console. note: you need to have a language pack to do a language change
30. Gas Particulate Filter (GPF) Regeneration
This function is used to perform the GPF replacement or regeneration after the fuel consumption is increased and engine output power is reduced resulting from a long time service of the GPF.
31. Intelligent Cruise Control System Reset
This function is used to match the intelligent cruise control module after it is replaced or repaired.
Newly added Bi-directional Control (Active Test)
The newly added “Bi-directional Control” is practical for finding out what’s wrong with a car. The CRP919X bi-directional scan tool can actuate solenoids and actuators for a-ctive test and send commands to systems/components to test their working status, without using the vehicle controls or tearing the vehicle into parts.
- Injector Buzz Test
- Valve Tests
- Acceleration Device Test
- A/C Compressor Activation
- Switch Cylinder Correction On/Off
- Turn the Radiator Fan On/Off
- Modulate Throttle On/Off
- Widely applied to Windows, Doors, Sunroof, Headlamps, etc
- Activate air-con compressor to test
* Note: Please update the software to get this function and send the VIN for check compatibility firstly. It’s is not universal to all vehicles
All System Diagnostics with OE-level ECU Coding
2023 New Functions for LAUNCH CRP919BT — ECU Coding & Personalization
ECU coding serves as a high-tier function, which can enhance vehicle comfortability but also increase profits for workshops. Many believe that only manufacturers can modify the codes and activate the “hidden” features for the cars. Now the updated LAUNCH CRP919BT scanner also loads the same functions and you just need to upgrade the software without any cost.
- ECU Coding: Compatible with BMW, Audi, VW, Skoda, etc.
- Matching: Rematch the repaired/changed component control modules.
- Personalization: Activate high-end functions: activating daytime running lights / changingthe brightness of the dashboard / adjusting interior lights / automatically activating the rear- view camera / activating the acoustic warning signal / adjusting the level of the side mirrors, etc. Disable some unneeded functions: such as deactivating the auto start-stop / changing chimes / deactivating injector buzz sounds / disabling seat-belt warning / etc
- Note 1) Online Coding is not available. 2) Coding function varies by vehicle model and brand
LAUNCH CRP919BT automotive scanner can access all available systems to perform OE-level all systems diagnostics on Engine, AT, ABS, SRS, TPMS, BCM, Network, Steering, EPB, Chassis, etc. This roots out the hidden problems under the hood and saves diagnostic time and reduces the diagnostic fee. The complete systems vary from different cars.
- Retrieve ECU Information: display unit type, version numbers, and more specifications.
- Read Codes: show you detailed code definition and useful information for diagnostics
- Clear Codes: erase the faulty codes after repairing and turn off the check engine light.
- View the Live Data: provide live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU to help youquickly find potential problems in the vehicle.
Launch CRP919BT adds suport for CAN FD & DoIP protocols
2023 LAUNCH CRP919X car scanner introduces new protocols CAN FD & DoIP into vehicle communication and diagnostics, which optimizes the communication with the vehicles of today and of the future. The LAUNCH CRP919X OBD scan tool with a large number of model data could alone handle almost 90% of mainstream model maintenance (1996-2023).
CAN with flexible data rate (CAN FD) overcomes the limitations of the classical CAN bus in terms of data transfer rate. In practice, the data throughput of CAN FD is 6x higher than classical CAN, depending on the network topology. Compatible with GM models (2021 and later).
With Diagnostics over DoIP, diagnostics introduced over UDS are used over TCP/IP and Ethernet. This enables much higher data rates than with CAN. That makes LAUNCH CRP909X save both in terms of time and expenses in the case of complex diagnostic tasks and flash applications. Compatible with BMW (F&G chassis), Volvo models (2018 later), Land Rover & Jaguar models (2017 later).
Launch CRP919BT Worldwide Coverage: Works on 100+ brands
- [America]: Compatible with Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, etc.
- [Asia]: Compatible with Infiniti, Acura, Kia, Lexus, Hyundai, Subaru, Daewoo, Daihatsu,Mitsubishi, Honda, Mazda, Suzuki, Toyota, etc.
- [Europe]: Compatible with BMW, Benz, Audi, Porsche, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Bugatti, Citroen,Dacia, Volvo, VW, Land Rover, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Mini, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, etc.
- [Africa] Compatible With GMSA Opel Corsa Lite and Opel Corsa UTE, and South African made NIssans and VW.
Full 10 OBD Modes
Working as an OBD2 code reader, LAUNCH CRP919X provides complete OBD2 functions including Read/Clear Codes, O2 Sensor Test, etc. as well as DTC lookup, which enables you to know what’s wrong with the car and find available solutions accurately. This OBD2 function makes you smoothly pass the inspection and avoid high fines.
One-click WiFi Updating
The One-click Auto-Updating can be nominated.SinceSeptember2022,2-year updates at no charge via a WiFi connection to extend diagnostic vehicle coverage and fix the potential software bugs. No updating will not affect normal use. We will extend the upgrade period for you if your registered before 21th, Sept.
Super-fast Android 10.0 OS
Paired with Android 10.0OS, LAUNCH OBD2ScannerCRP919BT keeps your diagnostic data private with more control. So you can decide how and when data on your device is shared. And in Android 10 OS, you’ll get regular security updating, faster application response for quick diagnostics, smooth network speed signals, and high frame rate refreshing.