LAUNCH X431 CRP909X All Systems, All Cars Brands. 2 Years free updates
LAUNCH X431 CRP909X car diagnostic tablet is a new evolution in Android smart solutions for 12V passenger cars, SUVs, light duty trucks, pickup trucks diagnosis & maintenance. CRP909 is an all systems scanner which can diagnose all electronic systems in your vehicle, and also features 28 reset and service functions.
It includes Oil Reset Service, Electronic Parking Brake Reset, Steering Angle Calibration, ABS Bleeding, TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitor System) Reset, Gear Learning, IMMO Service, Injector Coding, Battery Maintenance System, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration, Electronic Throttle Position Reset, Gearbox Matching, AFS (Adaptive Front-lighting System) Reset, Sunroof Initialization and Suspension Calibration. It’s a good choice for car repair garages, auto service centres and DIY car owners.
Launch X431 CRP909X has the same main functions as Autel MK808 but with better coverage for South African manufactured vehicles, more powerful processor and better battery life.
Features of Launch CRP909X:
- Operating System: Android 7.1
- Processor: Powerful Quad-Core Processer
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB
- Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Power and Battery: 6000mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Battery Life: More than 10 hours
• Smart(Auto-Detect) Diagnosis:
Connect the tablet and your vehicle via diagnostic cable, and the system will start auto-detect process. The diagnostic software function is taken from the X431 PRO range of Launch. Once the whole process is successfully finished, a diagnostic report will be automatically generated and sent to your email box (if bound).
• Almost All Car Models Supported by LAUNCH X431 CRP909X
It will work on all OBD2 protocols and almost all vehicle from 1996 to 2019 year.
It is compatible with more than 80 automobile’s brands sold in the world, for Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Jeep, RAM, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Euro Ford, Fiat, USA Ford, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, SAAB, Seat, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, SAAB, Toyota, Volvo, VW, USA GM, GM South Africa, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Mahindra, TATA, Maserati, GMC, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick etc.
• All Systems Advanced Diagnostics
Supporting up to 78 vehicle systems LaunchX431 CRP909X is your complete tool for full systems diagnostics fault finding and erasing. Live data information for all covered systems can be viewed and saved.
• LAUNCH X431 CRP909X Reset and Coding functions
1.Oil Lamp Reset Service:Allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. EPB service:It is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
3. BAT battery service(BMS):Allows the diagnostic tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4. DPF service:Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5. SAS service:Helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6. IMMO Key Programming(Anti-theft Matching):The unique car key programming and read pin code function, it is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
7. ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion after repair ABS pump system.
8. Fuel Injector Coding:Leaking injectors and some dead injectors can be missed even when an injector is disabled. Otherproblems with the ignition system and mechanical components also may not show an rpm loss when aninjector is turned off.
9. TPMS service:Makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
10. Throttle Adaptation:The throttle body is a tube containing a pivoting flat valve (butterfly) that is used to control the amount ofair entering an engine. A throttle position sensor and air flow sensor communicate with the computer, which supplies the corresponding amount of fuel needed at the injectors. It must need re-learning throttle sensor position after clearing or repair.
11. AFS Headlamp Reset:‘AFS’ means Adaptive Front lighting System (at night with the Bi-Xenon headlights) it swivels either side, pressing that button means they stay pointing straight ahead and don’t turn when you turn the steering wheel.
12. Sunroof Reset:The sunroof memory generally needs to be reset when the vehicle’s batteryis replaced or the car dies.
13. Suspension Reset: Reset electronic suspension air ride with the massage system close all doors koeo flip through measagesystem go to suspension reset oron off.
14. Gearbox Reset: Procedure Reset Transmission Adaptive Learning DIY. Start the car and drive. Once you perform this procedure the Engine Control Unit (ECU) and Transmission Control Unit (TCU) will work together to learn how you drive by monitoring your driving pattern. After you follow this programing method of the TCU / ECU drive the car.
15. Gear Learning: The scan tool monitors certain camshaft position sensors signals to determine if all conditions are met to continue with the procedure for Engine running.
And more… AC System Relearn, AdBlue Reset, A/F Reset, Coolant Bleed, Language Change, NOx Sensor Reset, Seats Calibration, Auto Stop/Start Reset, Tyre Reset, Windows Calibration.