LAUNCH X431 PRO Elite is a new release (August 2023) with the tablet and functions of the X431 PRO 5th Gen, at a very attractive price, but with OBD diagnostic cable instead of Bluetooth connector, and 2 Years Updates included.
- 2023 ADVANCED OE-LEVEL FUNCTIONS: Guided Functions + Variant Coding (Offline Programming) + AutoAuth for FCA SGW+ Online Coding + Flash Hidden Functions + Anti-theft IMMO Service + +Offline Coding + Initialization+Adaptations
- 32+ Reset FUNCTIONS (Newly added GPF Regeneration, High Voltage Battery Health Test, Reset Program(Extension).
- AUTOVIN Intelligent Diagnosis + OE-level All Systems Diagnostics
- Active Test (Bi-directional Control): Actuate solenoids and actuators for active testing, send commands to systems/components to test their working status.
- ECU Coding (Online Coding): Match, learn, or code the newly replaced ECU; Customize your car, or disable the annoying functions; Reprograms the adaptive data for certain components after repairs or replacement.
- Key Programming: Add, Delete & Reprogram Keys, Rewrite smart keys, All smart keys lost, Replace IMMO Ecu, Relearn a key. (For newer cars and advanced function optional add-on module XPROG3 is supported.
- More Than 150 Brands supported + 2 Years Update
- Online Maintenance Resources: Operating skills, DTC Help, Automotive Technology handbook, Repair Case and How-to Videos.
- For 2017 and later FCA Vehicles with Secure Gateway Module (SGW) Register with AutoAuth to enable your LAUNCH X431 PRO ELITE tablet to communicate with the FCA SGW Authentication System and bypass the Security Gateway.
2023 More Added Functions – Launch X431 PRO Elite
- ADAS Calibration: Compatible with LAUNCH X431 ADAS Mobile to calibrate advanced driver-assistance systems, such as ACC, AEB, and more. ADAS Calibrate a wide range of camera-based & radar-based driver assistance systems.
- VAG Guided Functions for Audi, Volkswagen Skoda and Seat, etc: On-Screen Instruction step by step.
- Open the Hidden Coding Features: Make full use of hidden features or disable the car’s annoying functions. 3-Time Flasher Setting, Auto Lock/Unlock Function, one-touch signal flickers, needle sweep, rear-view mirror folding, disable DRL, disable seat belt alarm beep, remove maximum speed limiter, etc.
- (PMI) Programmable Module Installation: LAUNCH X431 PRO ELITE Support PMI function, Compatible with Ford /Lincoln/ Mazda etc. This function is used when you need to replace a module (replace E~CU) or initialise a module.No need to use the J2534 or buy a subscription
- Power balance Test: Cylinder power balance testing can help uncover hidden engine issues related to engine misfires, lack of power, or just a poor running engine, which is commonly missed with other tests. So, cylinder power balance testing is one of the best and easiest ways to find the source of an engine misfire.
- Key Programming: Add, Delete & Reprogram Keys, Rewrite smart k eys, Replace smart key E~CU, Replace KNOB IGNITION; Reset Key: Relearn a key with optional X-PROG3 module.
- Actuator Tests: Turn ON/OFF Front and Rear side ACM Solenoid, turning the fuel pump on and off, cycle the a/c, clutch on and off, Left clutch electromagnetic co il test, Acceleration Device Test, Oil Pressure Control Test, DYNAMIC camera aiming, Vehicle level position calibration, Brake Vacuum Pump, Inlet and Outlet Valve tests, Open Brakes tests, Wheel Speed Sensor Supply, PARKING BRAKE tests (Varies by car brand, Hundreds of actuation test functions)
More than 32 Reset/Service Functions
The LAUNCH X431 PRO ELITE automotive scanner can perform a wide range of special functions. These special functions include but are not limited to :
1. ABS Bleeding
When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity.
2. TPMS Reset
When the tire pressure is too low, the tire leaks, the tire pressure monitoring device is replaced or installed, the tire is replaced and the tire pressure sensor is damaged, The tire pressure resetting function must be performed to reset tire pressure and turn off the tire pressure MIL.
3. Oil Lamp Reset
Allows you to perform a reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil life system once changed the oil.
4. Electronic Throttle Sensor Reset
To utilize the car decoder to initialize the throttle actuator so that the learning value of the ECU returns to the initial state.
5. Injector Coding
After the ECU or injector is replaced, injector code of each cylinder must be confirmed or re-coded so that the cylinder can better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
6. SAS Reset
It helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories to reset the steering angle and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
7. Brake-pad Reset
To deactivate and activate the brake control systems, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement.
8. Gear Learning
Perform gear learning for the car when the engine ECU, the crankshaft position sensor, or the crankshaft flywheel is replaced.
9. IMMO Service
To prevent the car from being used by unauthorized keys, the anti-theft key matching function must be performed so that the immobilizer control system on the car identifies and authorizes remote control keys to normally use the car.
10. Battery Matching
Enables you to perform a resetting operation on the monitoring unit of the battery, in which the original low battery fault information will be cleared.
11. DPF Regeneration
It is used to clear PM (Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode. Specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter systems with DPF.
12. EGR Adaption
This function is used to learn the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation ) valve after it is cleaned or replaced.
13. Suspension Matching
When replacing the body height sensor in the air suspension system, or control module or when the vehicle level is incorrect, this function can adjust the body height sensor for level calibration.
14. NOx Sensor Reset
If the NOx fault is re-initialized and the NOx catalytic converter is replaced, it is necessary to reset the catalytic converter learned value stored in the engine ECU.
15. Tyre Reset
This function is used to set the size parameters of the modified or replaced tire.
16. Windows Calibration
This feature is designed to perform door window matching to recover ECU initial memory.
17. Stop-start Reset
This function is used to open or close the automatic Start/Stop function via setting the hidden function in ECU (The precondition is the vehicle equipped with hidden function and hardware support)
18. AC Initialization
AC system relearn/initialization must be performed when the vehicle AC ECU or actuator is replaced or the ECU memory is lost.
19. AdBlue Reset
After the diesel exhaust treatment fluid (car urea) is replaced or filled up, the urea reset operation is required.
20. AFS Headlamp Reset
This function enables you to initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
21. A/F Reset
This function is applied to set or learn air/fuel rate parameters.
22. Gearbox Reset
This function enables you to complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear-shifting quality
23. Coolant Bleeding
Use this function to activate the electronic water pump before venting the cooling system.
24. Transport Reset
To lower vehicle power consumption, the user may perform the following operations: limit vehicle speed, not wake up the network for the door open and disable the remote key, etc. In this case, deactivating the transport mode is needed to recover the vehicle being normal.
25. Seat Calibration
This function is applied to match the seats with memory functions that are replaced and repaired.
26. High Voltage Battery Detection
This function is used for high-voltage battery diagnosis and status information detection.
27. Sunroof Initialization
This function enables you to set the sunroof to lock off, closed it when it rains, sliding/tilting the sunroof memory function, temperature threshold outside the car, etc.
28. Engine Power Balance Monitoring
This function is used to monitor crankshaft acceleration in the power stroke of each cylinder, to determine the relative power provided by each cylinder.
29. Language Change
This function is used to change the system language of the vehicle center console. note: you need to have a language pack to do a language change
30. Gas Particulate Filter (GPF) Regeneration
This function is used to perform the GPF replacement or regeneration after the fuel consumption is increased and engine output power is reduced resulting from a long time service of the GPF.
31. Intelligent Cruise Control System Reset
This function is used to match the intelligent cruise control module after it is replaced or repaired.
32. Reset Program (Extension)
(Note: Available maintenance functions vary depending on the vehicle make, year, and model.)
These following functions are available only on Launch X431 PROS, x431 PRO Dyno, X431 PRO SE, PRO3 and higher models:
Clutch Matching, ECU Reset, FRM Reset, Motor Angle Calibration, Turbocharger Matching.
ECU coding function is used to configure the vehicle control modules, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing solutions for the issues of drivability, fuel efficiency, power loss, fault codes, durability of mechanical parts etc. But please note, ecu coding are NOT universal for all vehicles, please check compatibility with VIN number before purchase.
1.Online Coding: Compatible with VW/ Audi/ Skoda/ Ford/ Lincoin/ Mazda ONLY
2.Offline Coding: Compatible with Benz/ BMW/ Ford/ Mazda /Jaguar / Land Rover / Vauxhall / Opel, etc
3.Refresh the Hidden Features (Personalization)
4.Component Matching: Matching, relearning, calibration
Covers 99% of Vehicles
BUICK, CADILLAC,CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, DODGE, FIAT(BRAZIL), FORD, FORD(AUSTRALIA) , GM. JEEP, LINCOLI, GM(BRAZIL)
ABARTH, ALFA ROMEO, AUDI, BENTLEY, BMW, BUGATTI, CITROEN, DACIA, EUROFORD, FERRARI, FIAT, GAZ, OPEL (SOUTHAFRICA), IVECO. JAGUAR, LAMBORGHINI, LANCIA, LANDROVER, MASERATI, MAYBACH, MERCEDES, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, ROLLSROYCE, ROVER, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, VAUXHALL, VAZ, VOLVO, VW, ASTONMARTIN, UAZ
ACURA, DAEWOO, DAIHATSU, HOLDEN(AUSTRALIA), HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, KIA, LEXUS, LUXGEN, MAHINDRA, MAHINDRA(INDIAN), MARUTI, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, GTR(NISSAN), PROTON, PROTON(MALAYSIA, SAMSUNG, SAIPA, SSANGYONG, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TATA(INDIAN), TOYOTA ,UNITED PAKISTAN
BRILLIANCE, BYD, CHANGAN, CHANGHE, CHBUICK, CHERY,CHANGHE, DFCIROEN, ECUAID, FAW(TIANJIN FOTON, GONOW,GWM, HAFEI,HAIMA, JAC, JAC,REFINE,JMC,JOYLONG,LIFAN ,MG(SAIC,QOROS,MAXUS,SGM,SGMW,XINKAI,POLARSUN,ZX,AUTO,ZOTYE,SENOUA(BAIC)
Supports CANFD and DOIP protocol
Supports the latest For GM vehicles manufactured after 2020. Adopts advanced CRC algorithms to accommodate more data from 8 to 64 bytes in the CAN frame, which runs faster than other products and reduces the risk of undetected errors to greatly enhance the user experience.
With Diagnostics over DoIP, diagnostics introduced over UDS are used over TCP/IP and Ethernet. This enables much higher data rates than with CAN. That makes LAUNCH X431 PRO ELITE save both in terms of time and expenses in the case of complex diagnostic tasks and flash applications. Compatible with BMW (F&G chassis), Volvo models (2018 later), Land Rover & Jaguar models (2017 later), Mercedes newly released after 2019
Why Choose Launch X431 PRO ELITE
1. Launch X431 PRO 5th Generation tablet, 64GB, 4GB RAM, making diagnosis faster, more stable, and more durable
2. Support CANFD and DOIP
3. Lowest cost for high end 8 inch Diagnostic Tablet from Launch
4. Support for reading version information, reading code, clearing code, reading data stream, action testing, code setting, matching, etc
5. Support for Volkswagen Audi guidance function, support for tire pressure activation, programming, learning, and detection with tire pressure gun
6. Support for anti-theft programming and other functions in conjunction with X-PROG 3
7. Multiple expansion module support: endoscope, BST-360, oscilloscope, sensor, wifi printer
8. Support 32 special functions such as maintenance light reset, throttle matching, steering angle reset, brake pad reset, tire pressure reset, etc
9. Support VIN code intelligent recognition function for quick diagnosis