WHAT IS THINKCAR & THINKSCAN?
THINKCAR Thinkscan combines cutting-edge mobile Internet technology with LAUNCH’s Mercedes diagnosis and testing technology, and solve problems encountered in automobile diagnosis and testing with lower cost, higher efficiency and more convenient ways.
ThinkScan is a Professional and Powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool with a large TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features car all system ECU diagnosis and multi reset service of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems. It is the cost-effective Do-It-Yourself tool for customers looking for quick and easy diagnostic functions of all systems.
ThinkScan Automotive Tool Features and Benefits:
- Supports the most commonly required maintenance services , like EPB/SAS/DPF/ETS/Oil Lamp reset
- Quick Test function to test vehicle most of electronic systems,like powertrain, chassis and body etc electronic systems
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Retrieves ECU information
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports the most multi language menu software
ThinkScan All Systems Diagnostic Scanner:
With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems’ ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
- Read DTCs from the vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions
- Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out
- Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc
- The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests
Support Systems: FSCU/TCM/TPMS/SG_AWF/SVMCM/SRS/PTS/AWD/VGS/ABA/ESM/MFK/BAS/IC/AC/BSA/SG-SW-L/SG-SW-R/REAR/SAM/DCM_FL/DCM_FR/DCM_RL/ESA_DR/ESA_PASS/EZS/GRM/SEM/AAM/EA/KG/HRA/EPB/WSS/SCM/PTS/AHE/RVC/SG-SW/TPAD/CPC/NAV/AS/PTG/DTR/DIF system, etc.
Think Scan ALL 10 Modes OBDII/EOBD Functions:
- Mode 01—Request current powertrain diagnostic data.
- Mode 02—Request freeze frame information.
- Mode 03—Request emissions-related diagnostic code
- Mode 04—Clear/reset emissions-related diagnostic information.
- Mode 05—Request oxygen sensor monitoring test results.
- Mode 06—Request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems.
- Mode 07—Request emission-related diagnostic trouble codes detected during current or last completed driving cycle
- Mode 08—Request control of on-board system, test or component.
- Mode 09—Request vehicle information.
- Mode 0A—Request emissions-related diagnostic trouble codes with permanent status after a clear/reset emission-related diagnostic information.
Compatible with all vehicles after 1996 supporting OBDII protocols:
- ISO 14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO 15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO 9141-2 (ISO), ISO 14229 (UDS)
- SAEJ 1850 (VPW&PWM)
- Original protocols of makers
ThinkScan 5 Special Reset Maintenance Services:
This OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
- Oil Lamp Reset – Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
- EPB Reset – Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- ETS Reset – Evaluate the Electronic Throttle Body System , monitor the close-circuit current and voltage, and activate reset after disassembly, replacement or cleaning throttle body.
- SAS Reset – Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
- DPF Regeneration – Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
Confused with the Complicated Scan Process?
Indicator lights will remind you the status and shortcut key will bring you to the part you want in seconds !!!
An Appropriate Household Vehicle Diagnostic and Maintenance Tool: This is a hand-held diagnostic tool which is suitable for home use. Specially designed I/M and HELP shortcut key brings simple operation. Supports the connection with printer, printing diagnostic report and bringing you more convenient.
- Main Unit
- Hardcopy User’s Manual
- Main Cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card
- TF Card Reader
In the real-time diagnosis process, important diagnosis information can be instantly stored in the memory, including the reading of fault codes, the reading of frozen frames and the reading of real-time data streams. After the real-time diagnosis is completed, the diagnosis information and process previously saved in the memory can be replayed to facilitate the analysis of various data information.
Imbed a DTC library,you can have a fast check on fault codes, efficiently understand and realize the meaning and status of the current DTCs status, in order to develop a maintenance plan and solution within a short time.
ThinkScan Provides Professional Diagnostic Reports. After the diagnosis is over, you can print a complete diagnosis report to clearly understand any failures of the vehicle.
ThinkScan supports multiple languages, including English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese. To make the product international and user-friendly.
For Mercedes Benz Software Version Support Car Coverage List:
For Mercedes Benz 1997 and 2017:
- A Class: W 168 , W 169 , W 176; B Class: 245 , 246; C Class: 203 , 204, 205; CL Class: 215 , 216
- CLK Class: 209; CLS Class: 218 , 219 C257; E Class: 207 , 211 , 212, 213; G Class: 461 , 463
- GL Class: X 164 , X 168 , X 166; GLC Class : W253; GLK Class: X 204; M Class: W 163 , W 164 , W 166
- R Class: 251; S Class: W220 , W221 , W222; SL Class: R 230 , R 231
- SLK Class: R 170 , R 171 , R 172; SLC Class: R172; SLS: C 197; SLR: Series 199
- Smart Fortwo (A/C 450)
- Smart Fortwo (C/A 451)
- Smart Roadster (R/C 452)
- Smart Roadster (W454)
- Sprinter – 901.6, 902.6, 903.6, 904.6, 905.6, 690, 906; Vaneo – (16 pin)
- Vito/V-Class – Model Designation 638
- Vito/Viano – Model Designation 639 (OBDII)