Autel MaxiCheck MX808S promotion – FREE Autel MaxiVideo videoscope
Autel MaxiCheck MX808S is is a cost effective comprehensive diagnostic tool. The 2023 update version of MX808 and DS808. It supports all system OBD2 functions and 30+ special functions. Autel’s most value for money machine to meet your many needs. Autel MaxiCheck MX808S is an advanced tablet scanner tool based on Android 11 OS with full Bi-Directional capabilities.
Autel MaxiCheck MX808S
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiCheck MX808S is your perfect companion. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MX808S offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The 2023 model’s faster user interface makes using the device effortless.
Autel MaxiCheck MX808S Advantages
The MaxiCheck MX808S is a powerful Android tablet capable of scanning all available modules for fault codes and aiding in performing an extensive list of maintenance services. The tool’s quad-core processor and 64GB operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables extensive diagnosis of 99% of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
Autel MaxiCheck MX808S Features
1.Read/clear codes for all available systems
2.display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
3.Support IMMO functions
4.support forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments
5.Supports battery registration and reset
6.Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement
7.reset Steering Angle Sensor
8.reset service mileage and service intervals
9.TPMS sensor relearn
10.Extensive vehicle coverage for Asian and European vehicles,1996 and newer
11.Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle’s make, model and year.
Autel MaxiCheck MX808S Specifications
- Operating System: AndroidTM 11
- Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
- Memory: 64GB
- Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024×600 resolution
- Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Micro SD card
- Power and Battery: 5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charges via 5 VDC power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
- Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
- Supported Automotive Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(High speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Single wire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, DOIP, CAN FD
Supports Wide Vehicle Coverage:
Chrysler, Jeep, GM, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Buagatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Volvo, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, NissanGTR, Subaru, Suzuki
This unit will cover nearly all manufactures in the South African market.
For detailed info, please see click here
For our next model up with ECU coding and specific calibrations/adaptations see MaxiPro MP808
Autel Maxicheck MX808S Special Functions:
- Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more.
- Oil reset service: It allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- EPB: The service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
- BMS: The service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF: The service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- SAS: The service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- TPMS: The service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- IMMO: The unique function MK808BT has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
Global Vehicle Coverage:
Asian and European vehicles after 1996. Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year without the need for user assistance.
Superior Mechanics Assistant:
In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work.
SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF¿Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
REMOTE DESK – you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
Warranty/Update: Full one-year warranty including all online updates and technical support. Updates can improve the MaxiCheck capabilities and application functionality.
Multi-Language :English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian.Korean, Japanese, Russian ,Polish,Swedish for optional . after you make order, please contact with seller about the language.
Autel Maxicheck MX808S Package List:
- 1x MX808S Tablet
- 1x USB External Power Adapter
- 1x USB Cable(for testing)
- 1x USB Cable(for charging)
- 1x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x User Manual
FREE Autel MV105S Videoscope