Autel MaxiCom MK808S New 2023 Updated version with upgraded hardware and Android 11. Bi-directional Scanner with 28+ Reset Functions
Limited Offer: FREE Autel MaxiVideo MV105S Videoscope included!
Autel MaxiCOM MK808S now with added bi-directional functions is is a cost effective comprehensive diagnostic tool. It supports all system OBD2 functions and some special functions such as Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS Relearn and IMMO, just like combining MD802 advantages with MaxiCheck Pro functions. Its price is affordable and reasonable, just need to buy one device, and then could meet your many needs. MaxiCOM MK808S is an advanced tablet scanner tool based on the Android operating system. You are able to diagnose not only the 4 systems but also other systems including Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Communication etc.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808S
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiCOM MK808S is your perfect companion. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, 4GB RAM and Android 11 MK808S offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024×600 quality.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808S Advantages
This 2023 diagnostic scanner has big step forward with hardware upgraded from Autel MK808.
- Introducing the U.S. most-popular operating system Android 11.0
- Can launch apps 20% faster than before, thanks to the increased >2G memory it can work with.
- Can connect to your car; Android Auto now works wirelessly with Android 11.0.
- Can quickly & securely send files, videos and more to smart devices nearby.
- Can work with faster-ever 5G network; take full advantage of all the power 5G brings.
- Can screen recording to capture & share content; don’t need an extra app.
- Have more personalized experience as it can be customized to your own tastes.
- Get even more security and privacy fixes for your peace of mind.
- 5X faster processor 1.8GHz 4-Core Rockchip RK3566
- Better support Android dedicated to diagnostic tablets; optimize task scheduling, improve system fluency, and ensure application compatibility.
- Lower power consumption thanks to the optimized system task and power management etc., which effectively improves battery life.
- More stable dual 2.4&5 GHz wireless connection
- Much faster and more reliable as compared to using a single band. Your diagnostic tool WILL automatically connect to the preferred or best frequency band.
- 4G/64G Memory: enough storage space to handle massive files and clients’ data.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808S Features
1.Read/clear codes for all available systems
2.display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
3.Support IMMO functions
4.support forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments
5.Supports battery registration and reset
6.Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement
7.reset Steering Angle Sensor
8.reset service mileage and service intervals
9.TPMS sensor relearn
10.Extensive vehicle coverage for Asian and European vehicles,1996 and newer
11.Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle’s make, model and year.
12.Update Online – Free for 1 year
Autel MaxiCOM MK808S Specifications
Recommended Use: Indoor
Operating System: AndroidTM 11
Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.8 GHz)
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024×600 resolution
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% – 95% non-condensing
Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
Supported Automotive Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Supports Wide Vehicle Coverage:
Chrysler, Jeep, GM, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Buagatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Volvo, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, NissanGTR, Subaru, Suzuki
This unit will cover nearly all manufactures in the South African market.
For detailed info, please see click here
For our next model up with ECU coding and specific calibrations/adaptations see MaxiPro MP808
Autel Maxicom MK808 Special Functions:
- Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more.
- Oil reset service: It allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
- EPB: The service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
- BMS: The service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF: The service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- SAS: The service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
- TPMS: The service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
- IMMO: The unique function MK808BT has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
Global Vehicle Coverage:
Asian and European vehicles after 1996. Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year without the need for user assistance.
Superior Mechanics Assistant:
In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work, including; Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement, Force fuel injector regeneration and adjustment, Battery registration and reset, Sensor relearning after repair or replacement
SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
REMOTE DESK – you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
Warranty/Update: Full one-year warranty including all online updates and technical support. Updates can improve the MaxiCOM capabilities and application functionality. 1 year updates included.
Multi-Language :English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian.Korean, Japanese, Russian ,Polish,Swedish for optional . after you make order, please contact with seller about the language.
Autel MK808 Package List:
- 1x MK808 Tablet
- 1x USB External Power Adapter
- 1x USB Cable(for testing)
- 1x USB Cable(for charging)
- 1x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x User Manual