Autel MaxiLink ML629
The Autel MaxiLink ML629 is built to help you to determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS/SRS warning light is on, as well as diagnosing transmission faults in the Engine system, ABS/Brakes, Airbags, SRS and Transmission systems.
Autel ML629 provides you a complete diagnosis, and coversa wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles.
Autel ML629 Product Features & Functions
- Diagnoses and erases Engine, ABS & Airbag/SRS, Transmission codes on over 50 domestic, Asian & European vehicle makes
- Work with ALL OBD II & CAN US, Asian and European car
- Bright color coded LED’s provide Readiness Status
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Live Data – Displays, records and plays back complete OBDII vehicle data stream
- Retrieves generic (P0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P2, P3, and U1) and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the color screen
- View freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
- Prints data via PC
- FREE Internet software updates and upgrades via USB Interface
- Reads and erases DTCs for ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Views freeze frame data to determine exact parameters and time when the fault code was recorded
- Graphs Live data
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- Multilingual support – English, Spanish, French, etc.
- Full Colour LCD with 320X240 resolution
Vehicle Coverage and Function?
This unit will cover nearly all manufactures in the South African market.
For detailed info, please see click here