NEW VAG COM VCDS 23.3.1 AUTO DIAGNOSTIC TOOL FOR VW & AUDI – WORKS UNTIL 2022 MODELS
- Fully compatible with VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models through the current model year, including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics.
- VCDS Can use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in all immobilizer equipped VW/ Audi/ Seat/ Skoda models.
- Can access all control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running the KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules, KWP6000 (CAN) and/or KWP7000 (UDS).
- Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data. Including coverage for all the latest models of cars such as the new 4G-chassis Audi A6. The structure of our ROD data has also been revised to eliminate much redundancy and keep the installer size reasonable.
- Support for new UDS addresses required for compatibility with new systems found in latest car models. Auto-Scans now show sub-system label file names.
- EDC15-16 Mileage reading now includes support for some EDC15 V6 TDI ECUs.
- Revised and expanded Label Files More than 350 new or revised files since the last dataset. New VCDS USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets
The many features that VCDS provides you with are what set this diagnostic software apart from the rest. It allows you to scan every possible module in your car, from your HVAC system to your electronics. Code modules to customize settings are retrofit new electronic modules.
Using its Measuring Block feature, you can closely monitor anything from your engine’s sensors to its timing angle. This feature is especially beneficial when you are testing your internal components, which cannot otherwise be accomplished without physically checking the component itself.
1 x VAG VCDS v23.3.1 Diagnostic interface
1 x CD software