Otofix is a new subsidiary brand of Autel. Otofix D1 Pro is a high end 10.1-inch advanced Bi-directional diagnostic tool with Online coding, module customisation functions, FCA Secure Gateway Access, and 44 service functions. Ultimate value for money.
Key Features of Otofix D1 PRO:
- Industry-Leading Software Update from Autel and Impeccable Wide Vehicle Coverage
- 10.1-inch 1920*1200 resolution screen with 128G storage and 4GB memory
- Powerful and fast diagnosis for all vehicle systems, covering 10,000+ car models >>check the vehicle coverage
- Full System Bi-directional Active Test. Capable of codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Online coding, refresh hidden functions and guided functions on supported vehicles
- FCA SGW Secure Gateway Access & Renault Security Gateway Function with AutoAuth subscription from Autel.
- Cloud Data management and Repair & Diagnostic Database. Store your Diagnostic reports securely on the Cloud.
- 2 Years Software Updates from Autel. (Same user interface as Autel MS906 PRO)
- Compatible with Autel MaxiScope Oscilloscope, MaxiVideo Videoscope, MaxiBAS Battery tester
– Otofix D1 Pro has a 10.1-inch touchscreen with 1920*1200 resolution gives you a smooth experience
– The same premium tablet as Autel MaxiIM 608 PRO II and MaxiCOM MK908 PRO II
– Work comfortably for long periods with a 15,000mAh battery
– 128GB Storage
OTOFIX D1 Pro Bi-directional Diagnostics Functions:
OTOFIX D1 Pro performs complete systems diagnoses including functional tests, retrieving error codes, and freeze frame data and live data for all control systems (engine, transmission, ABS, etc.). OTOFIX provides its users with all the information important to a vehicle’s health in an accessible, intuitive user interface.
Outstanding Hardware Configuration Serves Faster Maintenance Speed
- Personalized Appearance Design: Light weight & portable size is moulded to fit comfortably flexible movement in/out of the car.
- Core Processor & Android 10.0 OS: Process multi-tasks quickly and smoothly.
- HD 10.1-Inch Screen: Large touchscreen with 1920*1200 resolution offers a clearer view and smooth operation experience.
- 15000mAh Battery: One full charge works comfortably for a long-lasting use period of over 18 hours.
- Bigger 4GB+128GB Memory: Extended memory capacity (from 64GB to 128GB) allows you to save all diagnostic reports and resources without caring for narrow storage.
- BT & WiFi Connection: Establish more stable communication with the vehicles to perform diagnostics.
- V1 VCI: Featuring new Auto Scan 2.0 that runs automatic vehicle identification and 3x faster system diagnostics
- CANFD & DOIP: Compatible with DoIP & CAN FD protocols, OTOFIX D1 PRO diagnostic scan tool can run faster speed data transfer and diagnostics, which can serve more models like BMW, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, VW, etc.
Advanced ECU Coding – Customize the Vehicle Settings
Otofix D1 Pro supports ECU coding for 25+ brands including Land Rover, Jaguar, Peugeot, Citroen, VW, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Lamborghini, Seat, Opel, Porsche, Subaru to help mechanics/technicians customise cars faster and more securely, greatly improve work efficiency, and meeting customers needs at the best price.
Online ECU Coding
Enable you to access the online data from the OEM server to do high-level repairs, such as online coding for VW, for Audi, for Citroen, for Peugeot, for Seat, etc.
Offline Programming and Adaptations
Read the code from the original module, and then write the code to the new module, such as Offline Adaptation for Ford, for Mazda, etc. Offline Coding for Jaguar, for Vauxhall, for Opel, etc.
Otofix D1 PRO can match/ learn/ initialize adaptive data for certain components after module replacements.
Refresh Hidden Functions
Activate the hidden features or disable the annoying features, such as auto side mirrors folding function, automatic engine Start-Stop function, etc. Compatible with BMW, with VW, with A-u-d-i, with Skoda, etc.
44 Maintenance Functions, Broader Coverage & Faster Updating
OTOFIX D1 PRO is a professional diagnostic tool for almost 99% of vehicle models, including passenger cars, SUVs, Sedans, and Pickups, which supports 40+ maintenance functions for all common repair needs. The vehicle model coverage (from 1996-2023) and diagnostic accuracy have gone far beyond other brand auto scanners. The high-frequency updating also leads you to act high-speed diagnostic way and get the new software data.
- Oil Reset: Reset the oil life system and turn off the oil light to start a new cycle.
- EPB Reset: Reset the calipers, brake discs or pads after replacing the electronic parking brake system.
- TPMS Reset: Reset the tire pressure system and turn off the MIL light.
- BMS Reset: Re-match the battery control module and motoring sensor.
- Brake Bleeding: Help empty the air after changing the brake pad, brake pad sensor, brake pump, ABS pump, etc.
- IMMO Reset: Disable the lost k~eys and add new k~eys & remote control for vehicles with low-grade anti-theft systems.
- Injector Coding: Code the in~jector after replacing or adjusting it to correct the fu~el injection volume of each cylinder more accurately.
- Steering Angle Reset: Reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
- Sunroof Reset: Reset sunroof lo~cking & closing, closing on rainy days, slide/tilt sunroof memory function, outside temperature threshold, etc.
- Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators to the default situation.
- Windows Calibration: Perform door window matching to recover ECU original mode.
- Seat Calibration: Calibrate the memory in replaced or repaired seats.
- Lang Change: Change the instrument displaying language.
- Headlamp: Initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
- CHG Tire Size: Reset the tire system after retrofitting the tire with different sizes.
- Speed & PTO: Set the vehicle’s highest speed and power.
- Clutch Reset, Trans Adaptation, Airbag Reset, VIN, FRM Reset, Transport Mode, Rain/Light Sensor, ABSSRS, Cylinder, VGT Learn, A/F Setting, Automatic Start/Stop, Electronic Water Pump Start, HV Battery, ACC, AC…
Secure Gateway SGW
Vehicles with Secure Gateway SGW are secure vehicles that are only supported by authorised devices. Unauthorised devices are given read-only or passive access to the private network. Passive means the ability to read codes and data, but does not include the ability to clear certain DTCs, perform some special functions, ECU configuration, flashing or module resets on the private side of the network.
Brands with Secure Gateway (SGW) supported by Autel
Autel MaxiSys and Otofix can unlock these cars implemented with a Secure Gateway Module (SGM) unhindered with an optional subscription, unlike other systems, this is all done from the tablet. The FCA licence is an add-on to your own MaxiSys, MaxiCOM, MaxiIM or Otofix D1 Pro, D1 Max system which allows you to access the Secure Gateway Module (SGW) for FCA vehicles. Required for the latest 2018 models and soon to be extended to the entire Stellantis group, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Citroën, Dodge, DS, Fiat, Jeep, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, RAM.