What Can FORScan do?
- Detect vehicle on-board network configuration
- Read and reset Diagnostic Trouble Codes from all modules (see list of supported modules)
- Reading of modules’ sensors’ data
- Run test all systems diagnostic procedures
- Run service procedures
- Configuration and programming functions (only in FORScan for Windows, require Extended License)
FORScan Supported vehicles:
- Ford, Lincoln, Mercury models of 1996 – 2022MY (some models of 1994-1995MY are also supported). Attention: FORScan may support limited set of functions and configuration parameters for brand new 2021-2022MY models (
- Mazda models of 1996 – 2022MY up to 6G (inclusively). Attention: Mazda 7G models (new Mazda 3, CX-30, MX-30, CX-50 etc) are supported partially or not supported at all!
What’s different about Vlinker?
- Vlinker OBD2 scanners are made for specifically for FORScan/FORScan Lite, Bimmercode and Bimmerlink. Vlinker FD+ and BM+ are the fastest OBD device for Bimmercode and Bimmerlink. Vlinker FD+ is same as BM+ but with added Ford MS-CAN OBD Protocol Support.
- All Ford vehicles are supported
- Unlike other adapters, they can’t work with G Series BMW because it requires better hardware
- Vlinker can unlock hidden features in your BMW and it works perfectly with Bimmercode to code E, F, G, I and R Series.
- Supports Android & iOS
Bluetooth 4.0 compatible to boost connection speed in all parameter. Compatible with ELM327 and ELM329 instruction set. USART data buffer increases to 2K bytes, baud rate to 230.4 Kbps and OBD request byte to 1024 bytes.
Back-feeding protection and automatic sleep mode enable the adapter to stay inserted without damaging the car and draining the battery.
What can BimmerLink do?
- Diagnostics. Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from all control units in your car.
- Real Time Sensor Values. …
- Data Logging. …
- Exhaust Flap Remote Control. …
- ASD Remote Control. …
- Sound Tuning. …
- DPF Regeneration.
What Can BimmerCode do?
BimmerCode allows you to code the control units in your BMW or Mini to unlock hidden features and customize your car to your liking.
eg. Disable Auto Start/Stop function, Enable Carplay Fullscreen Mode, LED Lights Retrofit Coding, Disable Seatbelt Chime, and many more…
For Android users of vLinker BM+, on the Bluetooth devices list on your phone please select “BM” not “BM+” Bimmercode/Bimmerlink is available as a free version and paid version with all features unlocked, The iOS version costs $40, and Android version costs $50. FORDScan Lite costs $6.
What’s in the box
1 x vLinker FD+OBD2 Bluetooth Interface Dongle
1 x User Manual