The Autel PS100 PowerScan Tool is the most revolutionary circuit tester to date. Featuring AVOmeter, test light, built-in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator, the PowerScan is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to check circuitry in one single step. An absolute must for every technician looking for a fast and accurate solution to electrical system diagnostics.
Features of Autel PS100
• Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
• Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
• With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
• Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
• Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
• Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
• Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
• Circuit breaker protected
• Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
• Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
• 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
• Extremely easy to use and highly reliable